Friday, May 1, 2015

Pulp Covers

I haven't been able to get much of my covers done this week because I have been sick and didn't have access to Photoshop. Although, I have been able to draw the covers that I can edit on Photoshop when I get to class next week. So far, I have drawn the images on paper and will add color graphically. The first image is supposed to be a man at a crime scene who is being attacked by a shadow.
My second cover depicts a man who is being roasted over a fire and a woman who is trying to save him. The figures on the sides are supposed to be shush-kabobs that are attacking the woman and roasting the man over the fire. I am going to use Photoshop to add color to the images and make them graphic next week. I will probably finish the covers by the end of next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment