Monday, May 18, 2015

Final Project

    For my final project, I wasn't sure what to do since there was no prompt. I decided to use the Photoshop knowledge I gained from my last semester project. Last semester I created circle pixels for my Cinnamon drawing and I decided to use the same process this time. The one difference for this project is that I used pictures instead of circles. The image of the earth is made up of pictures of my friends that I took last week. I created a square with all of the pictures and defined it as as a pattern. I then filled the image of the earth with the new pattern to create the effect.
    I wanted my piece to reflect diversity since the world we live in is extremely diverse. The idea of diversity is what lead me to used the pictures I did. I took all of the pictures except for the one of the earth, which is royalty free. I also decided to add a quote to the image to sum everything up. Overall, I am very satisfied with my project and am glad that I got to improve my Photoshop skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment